Ready Noodle How? Best Noodle Making Ready?


Hello friends, you can also eat a lot of pasta with us, you want to learn how Korean ramen Far East relatives who have come to the right place. Because I'll tell you now ready to be a ramen and ramen master of all you will with me, and eat with your fingers.
First is the need to get ready to make ramen ramen package. You can find this ramen packages on the market. So I found in those supermarkets that noodle, you go and you look at the large supermarkets in the city where you find out who you are likely very high noodle :)

The price was also very nice and convenient. You can get the money you can get 1 packet noodles wheel. Package very affordable rates such as 1 Turkish lira. Do not you see I say more costly. under a number of brand name in our country are selling noodles. Kung Fu noodles, noodles Leader, there noddle packages under brands such as Indomie Noddle. All delicious from each other. You can get any of them. I find my package Noddle brand Indomie noodles. You can see in the picture I have given kinds of noodles. The door to the one available according to your taste or even all the doors in a variety of noodles from the market because it is quite nice. Moreover, the preparation takes place in a short time. As an example I gave a full picture of the full 8 noodle varieties found in Indomie noodles on site.
If you like the now slowly start making some delicious noodles :) Of course, before you come from the outside do not forget to wash your hands after all :)


First find a small baking dish, add 2 cups of water for the noodles to your pail. Then pour the sauce through our package. We take our water starts boiling noodles pail, you're served with the noodles is cooked by the water. But when I made my first time on the water as well as why did this pulling? The bulk saying water away :) I've eaten in the subject plastic ramen after I did it :) Do not water later learned that he did not spilled on the cast :) eat as well as we do now we Noodles ... fork to excuse what fork you can start eating with sticks :) Enjoy it :)
Previous
Next Post »